Motivational Quotes, Quotes About Life,Quotes About Success,Morning Quotes,Quotes About Love,Interior Design Quotes, Government Jobs 2024, Islamabad Jobs, Punjab Jobs, Lahore Jobs, Sindh Jobs, Karachi Jobs, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs

Facebook Page OUR FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE

Visit My Channel

OUR FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE

 

OUR FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE

Love Quotes for Expressing Your Affection:

Love has a language of its own, and sometimes, the simplest words can convey the deepest motions.

Short Love Quotes:

“Love, the most beautiful adventure”

“In your smile, I found my happiness.”

“You complete my world.”

“Love, the light in my life.”

“Love the best kind of magic.”

“Your love is my greatest gift.”

“Your love fills my soul.”

“You make my heart smile.” 

“In your Smile, I found my happiness”

In your Smile, I found my happiness

Love some of history greatest minds and most talented wordsmiths have plied theirs talents trying to describe this most powerful and ephemeral of experiences.

“Love Has Nothing To Do With What You Are Expecting To Get_Only With What You Are Expecting To Give Which Is Everything”

In your Smile, I found my happiness

“Where there is love there is life.”

“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”

“True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.”

In your Smile, I found my happiness


Post a Comment

0 Comments